By Peter G Devitt MBBS MS FRACS, Juliet Barker MBBS MD, Jonathan D. Mitchell FRCP, Christian Hamilton-Craig MBBS PhD BMedSci(Hons) FRACP FSCCT
Scientific difficulties presents a complete collection of very important clinical and surgical eventualities. The reader is taken via sixty two case histories step-by-step and is requested to interpret a vast variety of clinical data.
* Addresses vital clinical and surgical themes from a problem-oriented approach.
* provides appropriate medical illustrations for every case, similar to ECGs, radiographs, and medical and pathologi-cal photographs.
* Emphasizes empathy with the patient's scenario in addition to powerful sufferer counseling.
* presents commentaries from skilled clinicians, highlighting crucial problems with each one case and providing feedback on attainable additional components of study.
* Identifies events the place emergency administration needs to take priority over pathophysiological analysis.