Al-Kitaab half One is the second one publication within the Al-Kitaab Arabic Language software and is now on hand in an commonly revised and reorganized 3rd variation. This publication with its spouse site develops talents in formal and colloquial Arabic, together with examining, listening, conversing, writing, and cultural wisdom, integrating fabrics in colloquial and formal/written Arabic. It offers a finished software for college kids within the early phases of studying Arabic.
• Four-color layout in the course of the booklet with over a hundred illustrations and pictures
• Color-coded phrases and words all through to simply stick to the range or sorts of Arabic you need to activate—Egyptian, Levantine, and/or formal Arabic
• Introduces over four hundred vocabulary phrases in all 3 different types of Arabic facet by means of side
• provides the tale of Maha and Khalid in Egyptian, and now Nasreen and Tariq in Levantine, as well as Maha and Khalid in formal Arabic
• extended grammar factors and activation drills, together with discussions approximately colloquial and formal similarities and ameliorations
• New video dialogues from daily life in either Egyptian and Levantine to augment vocabulary in culturally-rich contexts
• Develops analyzing comprehension talents with new real texts
• Reinforces studying via huge school room actions and homework workouts that offer consistent review
• comprises Arabic-English and English-Arabic glossaries, reference charts, and a grammar index
• diminished from 20 chapters to thirteen chapters, the path now extra heavily corresponds to 2 semesters of school examine with a regular of 4-5 touch hours in step with week
• Textbook features a handy DVD with the elemental audio and video fabrics (no interactive routines) for offline research that may play in iTunes and appropriate MP3 players
• New better half site (sold separately)—alkitaabtextbook.com—features absolutely built-in interactive, self-correcting routines, the entire audio and video fabrics, and extra on-line path administration and grading suggestions for teachers
Al-Kitaab half One, 3rd Edition offers a hundred twenty five touch (classroom) hours with nearly 250 homework hours. scholars who entire Part One should still achieve an intermediate-mid point of proficiency.